Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why this blog?

Last weekend Jerusha, the girls and I went to visit Mom and Dad. Dana has been going through things and trying to determine what should be done with it all. Our time there was very short so I was really unable to help but I did bring home some things. In looking at all these things there were lots of questions. Like "where did this come from?" "Is there more than just sentimental value?" "Which child, grandchild would like it?" "Why did they save this thing?" I have several items that are important to me, things that to someone else may seem like junk. If they knew where they came from or why I saved it they may (or may not) feel differently. Someday Jerusha, Belle, Moya may be sitting together going through all my stuff and wondering what the heck things are and why did I save them. So with this in mind I've decided to start this blog. The idea is to hopefully get answers to questions about items and also to give all the opportunity to have input on what is done with everything.

1 comment: